Monday, April 30, 2012

what happen 1

to be truth, i haven't read a lot these past month, my writings is getting worst and I've just realize when i get the interview for PR in UiTM. I am trying my best on writing in English only.  lets start, bismilah

My life starts buzzing back again the second i decided to resign at Salz-Terachi, making decision on leaving shah alam and starts to play safe back again in bangi was one of my best decision that i have. i start work back again on January second at Meatech College as Student Recruitment Officer.

My job is to get the best marketing strategies and get as many students that i can.  i was paired up with my friend, aliff ashraf. i need to warn you, convincing people to enter college that was not that known to public is really hard! I have try most of the things that pop in through my brain. I tried calling and making appointments with teachers. Calling all spm canidates from the list that  got from my boss, go to PLKN and do some talks. none of that works

I got a big fight with my friend after PLKN Roadshow when he just bailed out from his work just like that. It was stress, hectic and full of hate. I cant even hear his voice and not even see his face. No further on that, whats passed is passed, i moving on and continue my work. After one month there, my boss introduce me to a new guy, Kamri@Kamarudin. She brief me that he has years of experience in marketing and he will teach me on how to do better at my job. And so, i meet Kamri@Kamaruddin.

Its true, En.Kamri really good on what his doing. He has this full dedication and enthusiasm on his work. Very discipline and punctual. Working with him had sharpen up my management skill and task. I've learn that i cant be second late at any process of work. If i delay on one steps, he will be 2 steps faster. In order to be at the same steps as him, i need to work faster,harder and as well smarter. Through all his plans, i promise you, those ideas, were never will even swims in my brain.

as human, he also has this package of weakness, corruption in the company disappoint him. i agree on that, but not agreeing on the next action that he did. on third week of April, he also run away from the job, just like that. Its like breaking up with two guys on the same situation. Again, i was stressed up by the pressure giving from my boss.because of that, i set up a new principal on life ; never run away,please confront and bite the pain.

to be continue. (my dad need the extension plug. i need to shut down my computer now)


3.52am-1st May 2012

No comments: