Thursday, May 17, 2012

long loooongggggggg so called "writing"

its around 5am now, 18th may 2012. past mothers day, teachers day and as well my arwah mama's birthday. i've been wanted to write something for quite long but real life bugs me.

this past  2 weeks i have been busy rearrange my new printing shop. this mean, i have stop most of the things that i have plan to do. I'm sorry for that. somehow my connection with social world was coincidentally been cut off. i dont have my laptop because izzaz is using it for his finals, i gave my PC to sadiq (designer/my friend) at the shop so that he can do his work, my blackberry has been barred, and all i have is my sony ericson which 2days off. so yeah, i am anti-social.

but the eager of writing is really pushing itself to the limits. i did not know when i would have time to start writing. but today, god has answered it by let my brother leave my dad's laptop in my room, thank you.  again, coldplay-fix you set to repeat, and here it goes.

-hodoh lagi la writing aku. shit. tapa2, slow2

No comments: